Saturday 6 September 2008

Birthday card inspired by Jak and Karen J


After seeing Karen's card made with Jak's image I just had to have a go. Instead of doing a wedding card I thought it would work just as well as a birthday card. Maybe the matted image could have been a little bigger!


The rose was printed onto vellum as was the greetings. Then it was lightened on GCF to give a muted image. A tiny piece of double sided tape on each corner, which is covered by the adhesive pearls. The single rose is layered onto gold mirri card and raised with pads.

8 comments:

Cazz said...

This is gorgeous Val xx

Carol said...

This is a beautiful card Val giving me inspiration to have a go myself. Lv Carol x x

Linda said...

Simply stunning, Val, well done.

Pam Swadling said...

Lovely card, think I might try this myself!


Pam

Karen said...

Beautiful card Val.

Love Karen aka littlemo x

Jak Heath said...

Great to see my work getting put to good use Val, great card.

Louise Emma said...

Its fabulous hun xx

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous card

Chris x