Friday 19 December 2008

Jinxed card?


I think this card was jinxed!! I made this 8 x 8 card with a sheet of A3 card white linen. With the surplus I embossed the tree and decorated the left hand panel. I had just enough card over to print the sentiment on the right hand side. But my printer had other ideas................... It didn't feed into the printer right and came out scew piffle. So I printed it again on A4 white linen which turned out to be a different shade of white and looked awful!! So I took the tree apart and used the same A4 white linen to redo the tree......................Great, and because it was slightly heavier card, it embossed better..................except I hadn't noticed I'd spelt Christmas wrongly. So had to take the right hand side apart and start all over again. I put it down to this cold I have, I feel like pooh at the moment and shouldn't really have attempted it!!

2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

It may be jinxed hunny but it sure looks fab!

joolsedesigns said...

your cards are beautiful

Joolse