Monday 9 March 2009

All Finished







Here are the wedding invites all finished. All 90 of them!






Thank you Joolse for all your help, I've packed them in 10's. I hope you don't mind but I've followed your lead and wrapped them in a paper strip that says "Val's designs" It does finish them off.






I also bought a Wedding keepsake box to pack them in, I thought it would be a nice idea and they could use it afterwards. There was a bit of panic when I didn't think they would all fit, but with a bit of shuffling here and there they all went in. I'm really pleased with the result............All in all a good weeks work!

6 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Well hun, I think they are beautiful, well done x

Oma said...

They are beautiful Val!

Linda said...

All beautiful. Well done

Bev said...

well done Val. wonderful invites. please pop over to my blog I have left a little something there for you . xxx

Budge said...

Wow Val these look beautiful.Well done.





Sylv xx

Wellnifty said...

Val, they are beautiful, I love the way you have boxed them too