Wednesday 6 May 2009

Been very busy already this week
















Had an order for two bookatrix wedding cards, plus a football thank you card. But unable to get on with that one until I have details of what she wants printed on the card.

Up to now I have never had to make a football card then I get three orders in the space of a day. Two are for a little boy called Ben who is into Man U and particularly Cristiano Ronaldo so I was asked If I could do one with him on.

Then there is poor Louise Emma in hospital so I decided to make her a card to cheer her up. I hope it does the trick.





4 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

all gorgeous hun..I'm sure Lou will love her card xx

Sylvia R said...

Fabulous selection of cards Val..and Louise will love her card ....its gegeous........xxxx


Hugs
Sylvia xxx

Rita said...

What can I say Val. All your cards are just beautiful. Your Bookatrix are my favourites though. Well Done. Hugs Rita xxx

Louise Emma said...

It did cheer me up Val, more than you could ever know. I am so lucky to have some wonderful crafting friends who pick me up when it gets rough x Will catch up on your blog properly when I get back next weekend I promise xxx