Monday 25 May 2009

No prizes for guessing what I've been playing with all weekend!

My new Craft Robo............... I'm not clever enough to make my own templates, so at the moment I am downloading from UKscrappers..............there are some beauties on there.
The first card is for my grandaughter Katie she will be two early June.
This one is for my sister -in -law............who also makes cards, so has to be something different.

Just playing with the next two..................I love the lattice look






This one is for a couple who was presented with two grandchildren within a couple of weeks of one another. Now.....................you couldn't buy that in a shop could you?


4 comments:

Sylvia R said...

Wow Val they are all fabulous I think I might have to invest in a Robo....he,he, I always find it a challenge to make cards for another crafter...it's got to be a real special one and you've done it with your Robo......love them all xxx

Hugs
Sylvia xxxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

they are all gorgeous hun, but my fav is the flutterbut its absolutely stunning

hugs shell xx

Louise Emma said...

Awww they are all so lovely Val, well done hun xx

Wellnifty said...

All lovely Val, glad you are enjoying Robo,

Chris x