Monday 15 June 2009

Back from my hols and back to the grindstone

Two messages were waiting for me when I got back..........both wanting bookatrix wedding cards.
The first one..........she wanted hearts, and believe it or not I had made a card a while ago and put two heart on with initials K & J but I thought it was cluttered and took the hearts back off, luckily I saved them and lo and behold............... Today I needed exactly the same initials. Jammy or what?
This one was left to me, so I did my favourite colours together.....Silver and lilac....with an image I hadn't used before, given to me by MaureenP from the forum. Thanks Maureen.
I had cut this a while ago and thought it would make a "different" anniversary card. The mirricard is deep purple but doesn't show up in the photo.


What a privilage to be asked to make this next card............My first 100th birthday card......I hope the lady is still with us on her birthday...........it's not until September.

3 comments:

Sylvia R said...

They are all stunning as usual Val.....love the 100th Birthday one

Glad you had a good holiday.
Hugs
Sylvia xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

all gorgeous hun ...my fav is the cutout with the dark mirri card behind bet that looks fab in the flesh

hugs shell xx

Linda said...

Each card is stunning. Think the 100th birthday is simply elegant.