Monday 6 July 2009

Started Parchment Craft

I've been Interested to have a go for a long while, but I always thought that a lot of time and effort went into parchment craft, and I couldn't bear to give it to someone who wouldn't appreciate it. Anyway, a kit came up on ebay so I thought.....why not! First one was a bookmark which came with the kit, that went into mary's card as she reads a lot.
The next one was also from the kit, I was pleased how that one turned out.

The wedding card...............I wanted something special...........It is for the couple I made the wedding invites for. There is only so much you can do with just a couple of embossing tools and a pricking tool. I have just teated myself to 10 more tools from ebay so hopefully will be able to tackle more patterns.

No comments: