Sunday 6 February 2011

Wowee I have an Award!

I have been passed this award by two lovely people
The idea of the award is to try to promote little known blogs, but blogs we know contains
absolutely fantastic ideas and inspiration.
I am honoured to think someone thinks my blog in this catagory!
There are a couple of conditions in accepting this award.
Firstly you must create a post adding the love blog logo.
Then you must nominate 5 of your favourite blogs that you think deserve recognition.
Then tell the people in question they have been nominated.
Now to the 5 people I think deserves more recognition
All lovely blogs and deserve a bit more recognition so get over there girls for a looksy!

2 comments:

janeygrey said...

Good for you Val.You deserve the award.
And thank you so much for the mention of my blog even though i have neglected it of late. xxx

Sonia said...

Val thank you very much for my lovely award :) I am very honored that you think my blog is worth a visit.
Hugs Sonia xxx