Friday 3 June 2011

A Father's Day Card

I made this for my 4 year old granddaughter to give to her daddy. I did the same on Mother's day. It's a set by the clipart fairy, but I tweaked the colour to make it blue! The heart stoppers are cut out from the backing paper that comes with the set, and layered. As some of you know My OH retired last weekend, and he asked me to make a couple of thank you cards to send to various departments. the first one is inspired by a card I saw on Less is More, and is a Pink Petticoat image............marvellous for almost anything! ......Including a sympathy card


The bird image is from PC Crafter.... Bird Life.











3 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

£ really lovely cards Val...that little birdie is so cute and I love the black and white one.

Anne

Jan said...

Three great cards Val xx JAn

suzARTe said...

too cute