Saturday 27 August 2011

And there's more..........

The second post for Less is More for this week, but the third card............ I decided to put a little colour into this card, although it is mostly lilac, not sure if this would fit with the monochrome theme so have chosen these three for this post

Wk 16 Butterflies
Wk 19 in the frame
Wk 23 Things with legs

The butterfly is from a Lavender and Lace set I bought from Kizzy Dizzy a while ago, layered twice for dimension ......it comes out now and again.........I think it's great. The sentiment I computer generated myself to give the effect of a trail........






10 comments:

Mandi said...

Another lovely card Val, that's a fabulouos butterfly
It woudl fit monochrome too!

Thank you for entering
Mandi Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Wow you're quick Val, another one! Lovely in lilac, this is gorgeous
Anne
x

Diane said...

Another fabulous card xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful, that butterfly is gorgeous.

Chrissie said...

I'm impressed that your sentiment is a) all curvy and b) positioned so accurately on your card.
It's a fabulous card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Another beauty Val,I just adore it:O) Viv xx

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

gorgeous card I love it ......K x

Jenni's Jems said...

Love how you used the computer for the sentiment ,wish I could do that kind of stuff on it!! x

Lynne said...

Another super card Val. Love the butterfly.
Lynne xxx

Sasha said...

Another beauty, Val. Love your stamping and the computer generated sentiment trail!